Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Printable terrain tiles

What's up fellow shadowrunners? Just gonna make a quick post here today before I run into the shadows myself (by that I mean make a save roll to quietly hide in an alley before a rogue ork tries to core me like an apple). So I came across this fairly useful set of terrain tiles. I haven't had a chance to print them, I think they'll require a little photoshopping as well. But they look like they could fit into a shadowrun campaign quite well. I'll provide the link below.


So that's pretty much it for today. I'll have a slightly more entertaining article next time. I'm also thinking about putting my design skills to use and designing my ow shadowrun terrain maps to post on this blog. Until then, stay in the shadows,chummer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment